Why work for us
The Blackbird Academy operates in an area of significant deprivation with many barriers for children to overcome.
You will strive for excellence by using all your expertise in a dynamic and creative manner every single day. And you will need to push yourself to the limit in order to achieve our high expectations to provide the very best opportunities and outcomes for all of our children. But if you do rise to the challenge and succeed, you will reap the rewards of supporting and nurturing the children in our schools and becoming the best you can possibly be.
The Trust is a dynamic and vibrant place to work where being an effective team member or leader is crucial and leadership provides the impetus, support and challenge to help everyone become better than they thought they could ever be. Our sense of purpose and determination to build innovative, inspiring and highly effective practices across all levels of the organisation are an overwhelming driver and permeate everything that we do.
Wherever you are in your career we may have a position for you. We appreciate that whilst experience is important, will and determination to have a great impact on children’s learning is just as vital. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of creative, innovative minds who have the highest expectations for the children in their care.
We are looking for committed teachers to work within our academy schools and can offer full time and part time positions from September 2017 (July for NQTs).
We can offer you
· A challenging and rewarding role having a direct impact on children’s lives.
· A supportive environment within which to work, enabling you to develop your practice.
· An opportunity to gain further qualifications such as NCTL
· Tuition fees for a Masters study programme through Oxford Brookes.
· £3000 NQT Bursary - see pack for details.
· Up to £2000 interest free loan for relocation costs.
· NQTs contracts to start from July (paid salary for July and August).
If you are interested in this role or would like further information, please contact Tina Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org or