Class Teachers for Sept 2018
Are you looking for a class teaching post for
We are looking for committed teachers to work within our academy schools and can offer both full time and part time positions from September 2018 (July 2018 for NQTs).
Wherever you are in your career we may have a position for you. We appreciate that whilst experience is important, will and determination to have a great impact on children’s learning is just as vital. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of creative, innovative minds who have the highest expectations for the children in their care.
Orchard Meadow, Pegasus and Windale Primary schools have joined together in a small multi academy trust and we can offer rich learning experiences through collaborative working across all our schools. We are looking for committed, determined & positive teachers to join our wonderful academy team. For the ambitious applicant, there are plentiful opportunities to develop your career. The post is suitable for NQT applications and details of support and professional development can be found in our recruitment pack.
· Inspire and excite children in their learning?
· Improve the progress of all children, to ensure they achieve their full potential?
· Focus on supporting children towards greater independence in their learning?
· Work alongside and include families in their child’s education?
· Ensure the Academy and school vision is demonstrated in the daily work and communications within the school community?
We can offer you
· A challenging and rewarding role having a direct impact on children’s lives.
· A supportive environment within which to work, enabling you to develop your practice.
· Structured NQT programme and bespoke CPD for all new teachers.
· NQTs contracts to start from July (paid salary for July and August) with a continued support package into your 2nd year.
We'd love you to visit:
Visits to schools are encouraged and welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact:
Orchard Meadow: 01865 778609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pegasus: 01865 777175 or email@example.com
Windale: 01865 777796 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
You will need to complete a Blackbird Academy Trust application form and return it to Tina Arundell at email@example.com. The 2018 recruitment pack provides further information about the post.
When to apply?
We run monthly recruitment rounds; our current round ends on:
Application Deadline: Monday 12st March 2018 - noon
Interview Date: Wednesday 21st March 2018
The Blackbird Academy Trust takes safeguarding children seriously and the successful applicant will have to undergo a DBS check and references will be required in line with our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.